212 East State Street on the Ithaca Commons
When all you need is a smart place to hang your hat and coat ...and have better things to do with your money than pay big rent bills.
Each Furnished Mini Studio has its own bath. The kitchen is shared; it has a stove, refrigerator, and lots of cupboard space. A shared lounge offers two sofas, a TV and VCR/DVD player that is hooked up to either satellite or cable.
NEW FOR 2007: The lounge also features a FREE high-speed internet connection!
- Rent includes trash removal and all utilities except for cable (if you want it in your own room) and phone.
- Coin operated washers and dryers on the premises.
- Furniture: Bed, dresser, bookcase, desk & chair, microwave, mini fridge.
- Use your own furniture if you want to (but rent doesn't change).
- One-Year Lease Required
- First month's rent and security deposit payable before move-in. No exceptions.
- No pets